Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cuter Every Minute

Our newest addition has not yet acquired a nickname so for now he will be "baby". I'm sure there are better things I could do during the day, like dishes, laundry, or the ever overwhelming bathroom, but all I can seem to do is hold Baby and take pictures. He has been such a joy around the house and is a great reminder to my boys to be quiet, which is a foreign concept around here.

We have spent many hours rotating baby from one brother's arms to the next, no one ever getting enough time.


This is Dad letting the baby "take a break" I'm not quiet sure Baby is the one needing a break.


I try to cherish each moment that passes knowing now how quickly he will turn from my baby into a nine year old with more important things to do than staring up at Mom for hours on end.


2 comments:

Kelsey and Rylee said...

What a cutie! He is so tiny!!! Cant wait to meet him at Holly's wedding! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Hey Nickole, I found your blog through Missy's. I'm going to add you to my links if that's alright. Congratulations on beautiful baby # 4. What a handsome little man!!