Friday, April 18, 2008

Thank Heaven for little boys

It seemed like I would be pregnant forever, but arrival day finally came on Wednesday, April 15th. Yes he was born at 11:57 pm, and despite Dads wishes he will always be our tax day baby. He weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and is 20.5 inches long. He has beautiful dark brown hair and big blue eyes. I think he looks like Monkey the most but shares features with all three. He has been so pleasant to have and just sleeps a lot, I figure he will catch up on eating when he is ready.

Pumpkin, Monkey and Puppy have been so excited for this little one to come and can't get enough of holding him. Needless to say we spend a lot of time passing the baby around. It will probably take a while for things to settle down around here but we couldn't be more thrilled about our newest addition.


















Thank you to everyone for their help the last few weeks (months) we appriciate it so much.

5 comments:

Grandma Jalene said...

Congratulations on another "beautiful" baby boy!!!

Melanie said...

Yea, so cute! Can't wait to see him in person.

Melanie said...

Yea, so cute! Can't wait to see him in person.

sourdoughman said...

Beau and Nickole: Thanks for the heads up on your blog. Congradulations on a wonderful addition to your family. He appares to be a "Brooks" in every way. He has become our 14th great grandson for which we are grateful. We can hardly wait to see him in person and hold that precious bundle. I have already put him into the PhpGedView family history site, but without a picture, and now I have many to choose from so I'll put that in and you can change it later to suite yourself. Michael is the name of of 4th great grandfather, Michael Bennett who was born 9th of April 1828 in Poland. Congradulations to you both! P.S. He doesn't need a haircut just yet!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Brooks.

melissa walker said...

Congratulations on the latest little one! Glad to find your blog!