Michael is getting so old but we can still fit him into a backpack.
He is always so happy.
Camden thought he might like it in this little "race car"
Sticky fingers,Dirty face Blankets and pillows, out of place. Cars and tractors here and there Bikes and creatures everywhere. Gold and silver have I none But worth a million are my Sons.
Busy with Boys Copyright © 2008 Free Blogger Template | Scrapping using Scrapblog
Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.
They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!
3 comments:
I cannot belive how BIG he is! I miss seeing you guys!
I can't believe how fast our babies are growing! Where does the time go?? He is so cute!
As long as Camden doesn't want to see him "race" down the stairs in his new race car- you'll be fine!
He's such a cute boy.
Post a Comment