Ok so I know a grasshopper is no shark, but try telling this to Alex.
Last week I was busy trying to make applesauce and during one of my trips to the garage I could hear Alex screaming in the front yard, I honestly didn't think much of it because one of the boys is always screaming in the front yard (our poor neighbors).
Alex then came running into the house screaming like someone had poured ants down his pants, but it wasn't ants it was a grasshopper. He was moving around the front room like a tornado screaming like a howler monkey and would not hold still so that I could get it out, and I was laughing so hard I was no help at all. I finally had to run to the bathroom so that I wouldn't pee my pants all while Alex is still jumping and screaming. I came downstairs to help him but he was already ripping his clothes off and throwing them all over the room, stomping on them to kill the grasshopper. When he finally got down to his underwear he and I both realized there was no grasshopper to be seen. Figment of his imagination I'll never know but he wont be playing in the weeds again for a while.
The picture is bad but the audio says it all!
3 comments:
I LOVE that you had to take a pee break in the middle of this.
Classic!
If I had a grasshopper inside my clothes I would do a dance no one would forget! We loved your boogie. What a wonderful, unique family. (Then again, Nickole has always been surrounded by handsome boys.) The Mom
Ha ha...that was hilarious. Tell him that the grasshopper is really in his brain, that should throw him off. I'm glad that you tracked us down! How are you guys? Yeah, four girls, can you believe it. I think that it's God's revenge for every time that I told a girl that I was going to call her and then never did. Maybe we need to do some matchmaking. We're equal so we could just be one big, weird, happy family. Tell Beau hi for me.
Post a Comment