Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
4 comments:
Let's see.......... hmmmm.......it's not that I am having a hard time remembering one it is that I have so many to choose from. I would have to say Losing it at Lagoon and crawling out of your skin at the claw machine hehehe some of my personal favs. But really I love all the times we veg on the couch eating whatever and spending time together. xoxo
I remember hanging out at your parents house a lot and all the crazy animals that you guys had. I remember the giant snake that would eat chickens. Yikes!!!
I remember watching Brendan at your house for a couple of months. He sure loved his Blues Clues. It sure was nice having a park so close to your house. How is he, by the way? I also remember hanging out with you and Beau a lot at Brian Head Ski Resort.
Good times.
I remember how fun it was to visit you at Magic Waters! You were seriously the tannest person Ive ever seen! And I still remember when I couldnt drive yet & you and Amee would argue about who HAD to drive and pay for gas! GEEZ! What I would have done just to have a car!!!
I remember when I first met you in cedar city. We were both at a dance club, I was there with Chris Mertlich and I bumped into you on the dance floor. You were wearing a beanie and a white tank top, with blue jeans... you looked smokin' hot. I gave you my number, you gave me yours and that was that... nothing ever came of that chance meeting that late October evening 1996... until just about 11 months later we were married! Anyway, the story marches on........
Post a Comment