Sunday, August 9, 2009

Guilty Blogger

Guilt is an affective state in which one experiences conflict at having done something that one believes one should not have done or conversely, having not done something one believes one should have done.

I have been a terrible blogger but my guess is that anyone reading just wants to see the pictures anyway, so instead of making 15 different posts for our last 3 months you just get this.

Two teeth later...... Alex had to have his bottom two teeth pulled.

Brenden placed 1st at this years Scout Space Derby

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

Seeing Spots, you should, we found out that Michael is allergic to all forms of penicillin. Just for the record these pics do not give these spots justice. They were everywhere!


Who doesn't love to hold frogs and lizards?





The newest Air Force recruits.

Broken Bone #1 - Camden fell of his "big boy" bike and broke his elbow. Luckily it was non displaced (whatever that means) and he only had to wear a cast for about 3 weeks.




Camden and Grace at Preschool Graduation


We took a vacation to St. George with some friends. 3 miles, 8 kids, 10 bottles of water and not one complaint it was beautiful!



Michael and his friend Lilly were having so much fun being "neighbors"





We LOVE the Zoo!



The newest member of the family Mia, she is a shitzu, chiwawa and I couldn't love her more. She has been a delight to have and is quite mild (which I could use around here). She is what any mom gets when they have four boys in a row, I have to get my girls off KSL.





15 comments:

Sharilyn said...

What's wrong with being a semi-annual blogger?
What cute pics! They were worth the wait.

MeganDan said...

Sheesh... it's about time Nicki! Hahaha, but seriously you are good at capturing some classic shots! You do have adorable little boys. I love the lizard on Bren's shirt and your little space monkeys :) haha

Grandma Jalene said...

Love the update since we haven't seen you much. Cute puppy!! Cute boys!!!

Melanie said...

Great post. Fun pictures of the kids, great pic's of Mia!

Sarah said...

Great to have you back! Love all the picture updates & the new look! Oh ya, and Mia too. What a cutie.

The Cantwell Clan said...

Maveri was looking at your blog with me and kept saying "oh - boys, more boy....oh DOGGIE, I want doggie!" LOL

I MISS YOU.

Sorry 'bout cam's arm, but hope you're all doing well now!

Elle said...

I thought Alex was Brenden, in a couple of those pics! They have all changed so much! St. George looked so fun!

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Your pup is adorable! And so are the boys. I didn't know that Cam broke his arm! I am going to call you right now to catch up on life...

Charlet Mallett said...

awesome pictures. keep up the postings!!!

Valery Heitz said...

I love the pictures. I get so ADD I rarely read the novels some people write so I love your blogging style...pics with a 1-3 lines of info. I loved how you wrote #1 break for your little guy. Do you anticipate other breaks?

Mindi said...

Hey we need to get the location of this lizard-frog place! Cute puppy, although I know better now.

Kartchners said...

It seems like your boys are getting hurt all the time. I guess that is what boys do. St. George looked like a lot of fun. Where was that spot where everyone is jumping into the water?

Amy B said...

Hey good pictures looks like a fun summer, breaks and all. What a cute pup, no wonder you love her.

Brittany said...

You sure have some cute boys!