So here I am with my own blog, I know everybody else already has one, but I am just getting started. It may be because I have nothing better to do now except sit in my chair and play on the internet, mostly because I am too big to get around anymore.
For those who don't know I am expecting baby boy #4 and am thrilled. He should be arriving sometime in April even though due date isn't until the 29th. So here I am almost 35 weeks pregnant, feeling as huge as a person can be, and it's not like it helps that everyone you run into has to mention how big you look, or ask if you are due any day. I also have three other "very polite" young boys in my house to remind me how slow I am getting and how I never get out of bed on time anymore. Number three (we are calling him Puppy) loves to tell me that I am getting really big and fat. Number two (Monkey) reminds him that it is all the baby's fault, and number one (Pumpkin) just laughs at them because he is the only one that understands that it is not nice to say things like that to people. I can't believe I choose to do this over and over, I suppose it is because of the beautiful little boys I get to bring home to my family.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nice, you did everything right. Everybody's blog page looks diffrent because we each choose a diffrent template. I like the one you chose. Get some pictures up!
Post a Comment